Posts By: Tanveer 8:45 PM | Posted in

Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan has often been in the news for his relationships and break-ups but the superstar says he is very particular about his commitments - whether personal or professional.

"I'm a very committed person. If it (a personal or official relationship) breaks, it's always the other person who breaks it and not me. I don't interfere that much because it matters a lot to me," Salman, who is currently dating actress Katrina Kaif, told reporters Tuesday at the FICCI Auditorium here.

"It goes on the same way from my side. When I commit (to someone or doing something), I stick to it," who is said to have dated Aishwarya Rai, Sangeeta Bijlani and Somy Ali in the past.

The star was in the capital to promote his upcoming film "Veer", which releases Friday. The epic, which has been written by Salman himself, has been produced by Vijay Galani and Sunil A. Lulla.

It also marks the big screen debut of Zarine Khan in the female lead. Mithun Chakraborty, Sohail Khan and Jackie Shroff also play pivotal roles in the movie.

The macho star is also undeterred with the failures of period dramas in Bollywood, as both Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Asoka" (2001) and Aamir Khan's "Mangal Pandey: The Rising" (2005) have been box office duds.

"I've given my best and left it for the audiences to decide if it works or not... if it does, the credit will be everybody's and if it doesn't, then I will take the blame," he said.
Category:
��

Comments

3 responses to "I don't break commitments: Salman Khan"

  1. nils On May 16, 2011 at 3:23 PM

    salman bhai you are my god

     
  2. nils On May 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM

    salman bhai i am your follower

     
  3. nils On May 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM

    salman bhai please aieee nikalwa dena

     
Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin