Posts By: Tanveer 5:57 PM | Posted in

Sushmita Sen had ambitious plans of diversifying into film production. In fact, the talented actress had decided to make a film on Rani Laxmibai and had approached Salman Khan to star and Shekhar Kapur to direct the film. What happened?

"Salman said he'd allot dates after Veer. He didn't want to shoot two period films simultaneously. As for Shekhar, the moment he heard me out, he said that that I was more qualified to direct the film since I had worked too minutely on the script," Sushmita informs me.

Sushmita says that if she ever plans to direct a film, it would be on the life of Rani Laxmibai. "We did thorough research on the subject. But I've decided to keep my film production plans on hold for the time being and concentrate on acting completely," she divulges.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Sushmita Sen's Rani Laxmibai put on hold"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin