Posts By: Tanveer 12:58 PM | Posted in

He may be playing an arrogant hitman in his latest film 'Wanted', but Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan says that he enjoys doing romantic roles the most.

"I like to do all kinds of roles, but I enjoy romance the most in films," said Khan who is usually as much in news for his romantic link-ups as for his movies.

The 43-year-old actor who is returning to the action genre after a long gap with 'Wanted', directed by Southern superstar Prabhu Deva, says that the preparation for the role was a painful journey.

"Usually I don't need to prepare for action, it's in-born but this time the return to action was very painful.

It was difficult because we haven't used much of cables. I even suffered a ham-string injury during the shooting of the film," said Salman who was in town to promote the film.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Romance is what I enjoy the most"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin