Posts By: Tanveer 12:33 PM | Posted in ,

The shooting of Dabangg in Wai seems to be quite an accident-prone event for the cast and crew. Only last week, Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan was rushed to a local hospital after he complained of smoke congestion when a fire erupted on the sets. Now Salman's co-star in Dabangg, Sonu Sood has landed himself with a fractured nose while shooting for the film earlier this week.

Media spoke to Sonu who, despite the injury, is continuing shooting for the film in Wai. "Yes...It's true that I got hurt two days ago while shooting. We were shooting a fight scene between Salman and me that is a part of the climax.

During the practice, one of the fighters jumped and his knee happened to hit my nose real hard. The pain was quite severe and I was taken to the hospital for an X-ray and scan. The X-ray revealed a fracture in my nose. The doctor advised me bed rest for 3-4 days, but since we were shooting the climax scene between Salman and me I didn't want to delay the schedule. I landed on the sets the very next day after taking some painkillers and shot for some light scenes."

One must say that Sonu has indeed shown true professionalism by continuing to shoot in spite of a fractured nose. He will return to Mumbai in a week's time, after finishing the current schedule of Dabangg in Wai. We wish him a speedy recovery.
Category: ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "Sonu Sood fractures his nose while shooting for Dabangg"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin