Posts By: Tanveer 10:10 AM | Posted in ,

Salman Khan has taken up a new occupation. The superstar has become the advisor of Bollywood's latest heart throb Zareen Khan. Those of you, who might be wondering who Zareen is, let's remind you that Zareen is the so-called Katrina lookalike actress who will be making her debut in the Salman starrer film VEER.

According to Zareen she has no godfather in Bollywood except Salman Khan. In fact it was due to Salman Khan's recommendation that Zareen got a role in the film. She says, "I depend on Salman Khan's advice as far as my career in Bollywood is concerned. I'm a simple girl with no filmy connections and I feel so lucky that Salman is by my side."

The model turned actress is eagerly awaiting the release of her film VEER which is written by Salman Khan himself.
Category: ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "Salman Khan turns advisor"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin