Posts By: Tanveer 8:18 PM | Posted in

Preeti, like every other girl, lives in her own world of dreams in which she eternally dreams of getting married to a perfect man that resembles Bollywood’s most handsome men Salman Khan !

Her dream finally materializes and you will be a witness to it as Rajshri Productions in association with Imagine brings you “Do Hanson Ka Jodaa”. With an impressive use of Computer Graphics, Preeti will share special moments with the most adorable actors from Bollywood.

Thanks to this extraordinary technology that made it possible, Preeti will now star in Rajshri Production’s blockbuster ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ opposite Salman Khan ! She will also be seen romancing this Bollywood hearthrob and exchange famous dialogues from the movie! All this and much more....

“I have done a lot of graphics in my earlier shows and in my film, but this one is really different. I did this for the first time. It took a lot of effort to do this. Right from scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing, computer graphics, sound editing – the whole team really worked hard! And it was really fun.... I hope our audience will also enjoy. Another most important reason why this sequence is very near to my heart is that all the shots are from Soorajji’s films. I grew up watching his films. This small effort is my tribute to the legendary film maker.” Says Kaushik Ghatak, Director of Do Hanson Ka Jodaa.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Salman Khan to romance with Preeti of Do Hansoo Ka Jodaa!"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin