Posts By: Tanveer 11:18 AM | Posted in

Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan is known for his tendency to be violent and in the past he has physically abused people too. However as a child he was different, the actor himself reveals. “In school I never did anything which could make me a Veer,” says Salman. “But yes I have got beaten up and I never cried. I have been beaten by teachers, principal, mom and many others,” he admits.

But he is not regretful of all that beating. He rather says it happened for the good. “If that had not happened I would have not been the person I am today. As a child you don’t understand what you are doing but when you grown up you need to know what’s wrong.

"As a child when you are stopped you feel the whole world is against you but proper guidance helps you when you grow up,” he adds. That’s learning from the Bollywood Superstar.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Salman got beaten up"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin