Posts By: Tanveer 12:36 PM | Posted in ,

Shatrughan Sinha’s daughter Sonakshi, who has a degree in fashion designing from SNDT College in Mumbai, has big plans with Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan when she debuts as a fashion designer and hosts her own chat show on television.

The young actor had recently styled her co-star from
Dabangg, Salman Khan, for Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar. She wants Salman to be her showstopper.

“Salman is a very cool guy to work with. He has no fusses and if he likes the clothes that you choose for him, he will wear it without saying anything. I had turned into a stylist for him for the photo-shoot and my experience at fashion designing certainly came in handy. I picked up some really cool things for him that he instantly liked. The shoot went off smoothly. If he wouldn’t have liked it, he’s the kind of person who would say it point blank,” Sonakshi says.

She adds, “This experience (dressing up Salman) has instilled a lot of confidence in me. I used to style people in college and I do all my styling myself. I think it’s a matter of days before I turn into a designer because Ihave the education of how to go about it. I want Salman Khan to be a show-stopper for me. He can hold people’s attention with ease. He’s very confident and it would be a cake-walk for him to be my show-stopper. In fact, he wouldbe my USP.”
��

Comments

0 responses to "Be my showstopper"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin