Posts By: Tanveer 9:59 AM | Posted in

Shah Rukh Khan and Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan might not see eye-to-eye, but there is a common thread existing between them --their love for painting.

While Salman has also come out with a fashion line to help the needy through his Being Human foundation, Shah Rukh's feats at art are no less ordinary. Shah Rukh first teamed up with MF Husain and painted a canvas during a 'live' effort. The painting was then auctioned by Bonhams of London. Next, he paid a tribute to the victims of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks by painting on a wall at Marine Lines. He has pledged support to any cause and initiative that moves him and says painting is certainly a way through which he can reach out to the masses.

"For me painting is like a hobby and it feels good when you do something like this to help people or spread a message. I am a silent philanthropist and I will continue to be so," says Shah Rukh.

For Salman it's 'not a hobby but a passion'. "I have always painted when my heart has told me to. Since I know a particular art which is over and above acting, I should dedicate it to charity to help people who are less fortunate than us," he says.

Salman adds, "Through Being Human I have interacted with a lot of needy people. I have been moved by those interactions. Though I earn crores through my movies, my paintings and Being Human initiatives make me most happy. We all have social responsibilities and I'm only trying to do my part."
��

Comments

0 responses to "SRK, Salman follow their [he]art"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin