Posts By: Tanveer 6:25 PM | Posted in

Salman Khan is a man of his words. Often So while most actors back out of their commitments to show-off about their starry ways, Salman Khan went to re-deliver a promise he had made to organisers in Kolkata.

Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan was set to perform live at a show in Kolkata on September 26 to promote his film ‘Wanted’. However due to certain unforeseen reasons, the show never happened. Determined to keep his promise the actor has now decided to woo his Kokata fans on October 23. That’s when Salman Khan promised his fans to rework the show schedule and come back with a bang.

Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan will now go to Kolkata on October 23 and will be performing at the Salt Lake Stadium which has the capacity to accommodate around 1,25,000 people,” adds the source. As for the Salman Khan he is just too pleased to honour his word, “I am very happy to go back to Kolkata because I had committed to my fans and once I make a commitment I stick to it no matter what happens. And that is why I am going back to celebrate the success of my recent release `Wanted` and the launch of my forthcoming film `London Dreams`”, said Salman Khan..
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Salman Khan will perform live at a show in Kolkata"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin