Posts By: Tanveer 1:11 PM | Posted in

Salman Khan has always been admired as people’s man. And the latest entrant in the list of his admirers is Dabbo Malik’s younger son Amal Malik. Amal recently stepped into Bollywood as a music composer of re-mixed version of Manoj Kumar’s famous song ‘Mere Desh ki Dharti’ in Kisaan and garnered appreciation for the same. Being a celebrity son, Amal Malik is not new to industry, but one man he can’t stop going gaga about is Salman Khan.

Amal goes down the memory lane, to the time when he was a nine year old. He says, “I was on a vacation to Goa with my family. Co-incidentally, Salman Khan was shooting there for a film. My father introduced me to him, and he like a true gentleman welcomed me.”

When asked, what is the big deal about it considering he is celebrity son. He explains, “These thoughts too crossed my mind, but I was amazed to see and became his fan because of his same attitude even towards the hawkers. He was having a gala time getting tattooed by the locals tattoo-makers on the sea shore, which is something I have rarely seen by any celebrity.”

Is he still the same when you met him after growing up? "Well, I must say I am 19 now, and when I met him on the sets of Kisaan I did not find a bit of change in him. As soon as I was introduced to him again, he said Oye, tu itna bada ho gaya (Hey dude, you are grown up boy). I was yet again taken by surprise over the beauty of generosity of our real super-star," Amal signs off.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Salman Khan wins the heart of a fan"

Previous Next Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin