Posts By: Tanveer 6:22 PM | Posted in ,
After the teams of New York and Do Knot Disturb, Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff recently made an appearance on Salman Khan's 10 Ka Dum to promote their film Luck. Dutt won Rs 10 lakh on the show and donated it to his wife Manyata's NGO Damage, which takes care of under-privileged women and disabled children.


Sanjay Dutt says, "10 Ka Dum is a great show to be on! Salman's fantastic as the host! I was there with Jaggu and it was a riot. The three of us had a smashing time. Salman mimicked me, and made me sing and dance to songs from my films." He confirms winning Rs 10 lakh for the show, "Yes, and I donated it to the NGO Damage. They are doing great work and help the poor and disabled."
Damage is a charity organisation run by Manyata with her friends and they help women in distress, physically challenged children, arrange marriages of the underprivileged, aid in the treatment of cancer. Dutt says emotionally, "There was a 12-year-old girl whose father had died in the Kargil war. She had a hole in her heart and her mom was running from door-to-door desperately seeking help for her child. She didn't get sufficient help from the army but Damage took care. They restored her heart and today she's undergoing treatment."

Dutt wrapped the shooting of Lamhaa and other films. However Bunty Walia maintains that Dutt still has to complete Lamhaa. Sanju says, "My scenes for Lamhaa are done with — only some scenes between Bipasha and Kunal Kapoor are left. I grew a beard for 40 days. After finishing my portions, I specifically asked them if they required me for other scenes. I was told I wasn't so I shaved off my beard and completed my other films. Now, I hear they want my dates again with the same look. That's not possible." The actor leaves shortly for South Africa for a month-long schedule for Anil Kapoor's No Problem.
��

Comments

0 responses to "Sanjay Dutt On 10 Ka Dum"

Previous Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin